How to SEO Your Website: A Hands-On Custom Workshop
Friday, October 13, 2017 (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton
(Paramount Conference Room)
2633 Washington St Grafton, WI 53024
(Just off I43 - near the Costco Exit in Grafton, Wisconsin)
Join me for a hands-on, info-packed one day workshop on search engine optimization that covers everything you need to know to SEO your website.
5 Ways This Workshop is Different From Others
1. It's targeted and relevant to your website.
This workshop is designed to teach SEO by using attendees' websites as examples. Prior to our session, you will get:
- Individualized SEO Website Assessment that prioritizes your website's top SEO issues and problems
- In-depth Backlink Analysis of your website, as well as backlink analysis for two of your top ranking competitors
Throughout the workshop, I weave the findings of your SEO Assessment and Backlink Analysis into the training, explaining and deconstructing along the way. Don't worry. I start with the basics and build from there. However, by using attendees websites as examples, the training resonates more deeply and you can better understand (a) what your SEO issues are and (b) how to fix them.
2. It provides actionable training and 1 hour of free follow-up.
There's nothing worse than leaving a workshop with lots of new knowledge but no clear next steps. With this workshop, you'll be armed to act. You'll know your top SEO priorities, how to fix them and the resources it will take. Once you are back at the office, there are always follow-on questions. As you work through your SEO next steps, aggregate the questions and give me a call. I'll clear up any issues so you can keep moving forward.
3. It's small and intimate. Limited to 10.
I limit the workshop to 10 business attendees which means there's plenty of opportunity to get all your questions answered and concerns addressed. It's friendly, non-threatening and the perfect number for maximum learning. I am also careful to not schedule direct competitors into the same workshop.
4. It's taught by a proven SEO Specialist with 15 years of hands on search engine optimization experience.
I am the sole instructor and you will benefit from my years of knowing what works and what doesn't. I have trained large organizations -- Johnson Controls, Aurora Healthcare, Reader's Digest, Marquette University to name a few -- and too many small businesses to name. People who have been in my training sessions, will attest to my knowledge level and passion for the constantly changing Google algorithms. Yep, it's a little geeky, but it's truly the best job in the world!
5. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
Should you attend my workshop and feel that it is not up to snuff, I'll refund you your money. It's really that simple.
What This Workshop Covers
- How Search Engines Work - Spiders, Indices, Algorithms & Constantly Evolving Trends
- Inside the Head of the Searcher - Search Behavior and Intent
- Hands-on Keyword Research - How to Find the Right Keywords for Your Business
- SEO Copywriting - Optimizing Your Textual Content
- Title & Meta Tags - Which Ones Are Important and How to Best Use Them
- Search Friendly Site Architecture, Design, Navigation and Internal Linking
- Structured Data - Growing Importance of Microdata, Schema and Rich Snippets
- Google Plus - The Role in Rankings
- Link Building - Tools & Tactics for Getting Valuable, Relevant and Trustworthy Links
- Google Maps & Local - A Primer to Claiming and Maximizing
- Citations - What Are They and How to Get Them
- Social Media and the Role it Plays in SEO
- Competitive Analysis - Reverse Engineering Your Top Online Nemesis
- Tools of the Trade - (Mostly) Free Tools & Resources for SEO
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Managers charged with leading their company website's SEO
- Entrepreneurs who understand the value of SEO but are not quite sure how to take their website to the next level
- Local Business owners who are tired of spending a fortune with Yellow Pages and who instead want to understand SEO
- Business owners who have lost substantial Google traffic over the years
- Website designers or copywriters who want to be trained in SEO
$795.00 for one attendee. Includes:
- 7 hour intensive Workshop
- All Powerpoint training materials
- Individualized SEO website assessment
- In-depth backlink analysis (includes two competitors)
- 1 hour of free telephone consulting - post-workshop
Each additional employee from the same company is $395 each
Call me at (262) 758 - 2041 or email me at email@example.com. Because I am careful to ensure that there are no competing businesses in the same workshop, I pre-screen before sign-up.